Airpods pro fake?

I would like to buy these second generation airpods pro, but being the first time I buy products such as airpods from sites outside of apple, I cannot understand the validity of the latter. The seller sent me some photos but this one in particular gives me some doubts. So I ask, are these fake or not?

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 12:36 PM

Click on this link to learn how to find the serial number of your AirPods --> Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support

Enter the serial number in this link --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Does it find them? If yes then at least the serial number is real, but fake copies can have real serial numbers that might well, of course, be reported as valid. If you take them to Apple they can tell the difference. The bottom line is the only real way to be sure Airpods are not fake is to only buy them from Apple or an Apple Authorized retailer. --> Find Locations

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 12:36 PM in response to ludovico192

Click on this link to learn how to find the serial number of your AirPods --> Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support

Enter the serial number in this link --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Does it find them? If yes then at least the serial number is real, but fake copies can have real serial numbers that might well, of course, be reported as valid. If you take them to Apple they can tell the difference. The bottom line is the only real way to be sure Airpods are not fake is to only buy them from Apple or an Apple Authorized retailer. --> Find Locations

Airpods pro fake?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.