Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My iphone was lost and i dont have the serial number to use applecare

Hey guys, I found myself in legal trouble and went to jail for a short time. The my phone was left in the car. When my family went to pickup my car, the phone was gone. I purchased apple care when I bought it, but I have no way of tracking down the serial number for it to start a claim. I cannot gain access to my apple account, my email, nor my old my phone number. What can I do about this? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 2:18 AM

You’ll need to sign in with the Apple ID you used for iCloud to enable Find My on the phone. iPhone Theft and Loss Claims - Official Apple Support

What happens when you currently try to sign into that Apple ID to put the phone in list mode at iCloud.com/find

1 reply

My iphone was lost and i dont have the serial number to use applecare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.