I want to replace my right side AirPods piece

My AirPods Pro right side piece is not working

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 9:25 AM

If your left or right AirPod won't play audio, this support article has suggestions to try --> If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If you still need help, use this link for this specific issue to contact Apple Support. Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285&symptom_id=23222

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 9:25 AM in response to Omarkamil

If your left or right AirPod won't play audio, this support article has suggestions to try --> If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If you still need help, use this link for this specific issue to contact Apple Support. Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285&symptom_id=23222

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

I want to replace my right side AirPods piece

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.