Organise bookmarks alphabetically in Google Chrome on iPad?

Surely there’s a way to organise bookmarks alphabetically on my iPad (11” third gen OS 16.6) in Google Crome. It’s simple on my MacBook Pro (which is not synced to my iPad), but I cannot see a way to do that on my iPad. I assumed there would be an Arrange By… function, but there isn’t. When you select a folder and click on Move, it will only allow me to move it INTO another folder, not arrange it BETWEEN folders. Does anyone know a way to do this? Thanks.

iPad Pro, 16

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 7:53 AM

If you need assistance with a third-party App such the Google Chrome browser, you would be best advised to seek assistance from the App Developer. Similarly, if you have any comments or feature requests concerning the App, these should also be directed to the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Google also have extensive online help.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 7:53 AM in response to morrso

If you need assistance with a third-party App such the Google Chrome browser, you would be best advised to seek assistance from the App Developer. Similarly, if you have any comments or feature requests concerning the App, these should also be directed to the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Google also have extensive online help.

Organise bookmarks alphabetically in Google Chrome on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.