Do I need to use the original box of the product in Apple TradeIn? Can I exchange my MacBook for a iPad?

I want to exchange my Macbook air for an iPad, it's possible? And I need to put the product in their original box to exchange in Apple TradeIn?

Thank u!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 6:46 PM

You do not need the original box. You can trade one device for the purchase of another device or for a gift card. See the following for other information: Apple Trade In - Apple

3 replies

Aug 29, 2023 7:07 PM in response to NataliaFeitosa

"Do I need to use the original box of the product in Apple TradeIn? Can I exchange my MacBook for a iPad?: I want to exchange my Macbook air for an iPad, it's possible? And I need to put the product in their original box to exchange in Apple TradeIn? Thank u!"

-------

No. In fact, Apple will send you the proper send-in material, and will provide you whit the correct steps to take prior to performing trade-in.

Do I need to use the original box of the product in Apple TradeIn? Can I exchange my MacBook for a iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.