My App Store is not working can you help me?

My Apple Store is not working I can’t download anything or update

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 11:49 PM

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 11:49 PM in response to masa65

See -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to point 2 & 3  ⤵️

Add a payment method

You may need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

Add a payment method

Resolve a problem with your payment method

If your payment method has expired, declined or failed, or a message says "There is a Billing Problem with a Previous Purchase"

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

My App Store is not working can you help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.