how to login to my privaterelay.appleid email

I was recording a zoom meeting and the recording wasn’t sent to my gmail so i checked my zoom account and found out that my registered email was ***@privaterelay.appleid. How can reach its inbox

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 10:16 PM

Apple offers Hide My Email service with iCloud+ which allows you to create temporary email accounts, seems like the email that is registered with your zoom account is from that. You can make it so that all emails sent to the temporary accounts are forwarded to your Apple ID email.

To do that either go to Manage your Apple ID and click on hide my email then manage it.

OR

To do it on your iPhone:

Go to Settings > Click on your name > iCloud > Hide My Email

And then Manage it from there.

Hope this helps.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 10:16 PM in response to Marroucheee

Apple offers Hide My Email service with iCloud+ which allows you to create temporary email accounts, seems like the email that is registered with your zoom account is from that. You can make it so that all emails sent to the temporary accounts are forwarded to your Apple ID email.

To do that either go to Manage your Apple ID and click on hide my email then manage it.

OR

To do it on your iPhone:

Go to Settings > Click on your name > iCloud > Hide My Email

And then Manage it from there.

Hope this helps.

Jan 5, 2024 7:05 AM in response to Vihaan_Bhargav

etc…@privaterelay.appleid.com is not a valid email for a single user. Your email cannot arrive by appleid.

privaterelay is for secure email between corporations such as between Apple and Microsoft. Your email is a never-will-arrive. It has vanished. No information will be sent. Security will issue no warnings. Whatever or whoever send the email will report that they sent the email successfully. Security Support will report that they found no security problem. If you pay for support then several support people will work with you; however they sometimes will not solve the problem.

Thousands of single users have experienced the vanishing email. The description concerning privaterelay given to users in not explicitly complete. These users thought that they could have a privaterelay email.

Some corporation do make mistakes. These corporations create a privaterelay email for you. You may attempt to setup a new account with the corporation; however, the second account will also fail because the corporation automatically sets up the second account.

A solution must come from a security agreement between four entities.

1. The OS company that you use. 2. The company that setup a privaterelay for your you. 3. The company that you have an email account with you
  2. Some government related, possibly international , agency that works with large corporations and possibly others to secure www traffic.

According to me: no solution is known at this time. Check out the details for yourself. Never believe what you read. I have no credentials.

how to login to my privaterelay.appleid email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.