Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

how to sync apple music with itunes?

I saved a playlist in Itunes on my laptop and I want to see it on in apple music app on my iphone 12 - how can i do that? it doesnt seem to sync.

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 10:12 AM

If you're seeing that iCloud Music Library is on then you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. You should Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support, and enable Sync Library on the computer such that all the playlists you have on the computer can merge with the library in the cloud and be available everywhere.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 10:12 AM in response to boaz134

If you're seeing that iCloud Music Library is on then you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. You should Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support, and enable Sync Library on the computer such that all the playlists you have on the computer can merge with the library in the cloud and be available everywhere.

tt2

Aug 31, 2023 6:46 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you for the link but it doesn't help because the screen options I get when I go into my iPhone's Music section are different than the options shown in the link you provided and I dont see the option to "manually sync video/music, etc.". I get"icloud music library is on" plus an option to sync voice memo. What do I do wrong?

how to sync apple music with itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.