Is apple card supported on Puerto Rico?

I tried to add cards to apple wallrt and says it’s unavailable

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 7:37 AM

Apple Pay and Apple Card can be used in Puerto Rico, but you need to set the region for your iPhone in Settings ➜ General ➜ Language & Region ➜ Region to the U.S.

Then you should be able to enter 3rd party cards and apply for the Apple Card from Goldman Sachs normally using your Puerto Rico address and information.

@Raicya, Puerto Rico is part of the U.S.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 7:37 AM in response to briancasa

Apple Pay and Apple Card can be used in Puerto Rico, but you need to set the region for your iPhone in Settings ➜ General ➜ Language & Region ➜ Region to the U.S.

Then you should be able to enter 3rd party cards and apply for the Apple Card from Goldman Sachs normally using your Puerto Rico address and information.

@Raicya, Puerto Rico is part of the U.S.

Aug 30, 2023 7:34 AM in response to briancasa

No, see -> How to apply for Apple Card -> How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

⤵️

See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.

Aug 30, 2023 7:41 AM in response to briancasa

Go to Settings>General>Language & Region>Region and, regardless of what it says, re-select your region.

I had an issue a while back where I couldn't access the News app and couldn't add credit cards to Wallet. My region said "United States" so I didn't think that could possibly be the problem. Someone suggested the reselection and, as soon as that was done, I was able to access News and add my cards.

Is apple card supported on Puerto Rico?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.