Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Install Mojave in new volume with Ventura on primary volume.

I'm back with new questions. I have a new Mini running Ventura 13.5. I've used Migration Assistant to copy everything from my old Mini, running Catalina. Everything seems to run except Lightroom. So I've created a new volume just to run Lightroom. I need to load Mojave on the new volume but I haven't figured out how to create a bootable usb copy of Mojave. I found instructions to paste this string into Terminal, but that didn't work:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume

Password:

sudo: /Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia: command not found

If somebody will point me in the right direction, I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks, David.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 2:40 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Aug 30, 2023 11:03 PM in response to dgerety

> I don’t use Lightroom often enough to justify a monthly fee. Adobe has made the program unattractive for hobbyists

For a while my son booted his Intel Mac from Big Sur to the internal disc's Mojave volume to run old Lightroom 6.14. But he got tired for that clumsy workflow and eventually coughed up some $$ and bought the new Ventura-compatible Adobe subscription for it.

Install Mojave in new volume with Ventura on primary volume.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.