Stolen iphone

Recently my iPhone has been stolen. Then I used iCloud.com to put it in lost mode. After that my iPhone deleted from list of find my for tracking. And just I can see my stolen iPhone in list of my setting that show device and in that list find my is off.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 10:18 PM

ASBOCO Said:

"Stolen iphone : Recently my iPhone has been stolen. Then I used iCloud.com to put it in lost mode. After that my iPhone deleted from list of find my for tracking. And just I can see my stolen iPhone in list of my setting that show device and in that list find my is off."

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

About Find My:

Either you never set up Find My, or this Person disabled Find My, being they have Access to your info.

So, Secure your Info;

Being Login of high concern, (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 10:18 PM in response to ASBOCO

ASBOCO Said:

"Stolen iphone : Recently my iPhone has been stolen. Then I used iCloud.com to put it in lost mode. After that my iPhone deleted from list of find my for tracking. And just I can see my stolen iPhone in list of my setting that show device and in that list find my is off."

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

About Find My:

Either you never set up Find My, or this Person disabled Find My, being they have Access to your info.

So, Secure your Info;

Being Login of high concern, (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail address and use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.