Hi, I accidentally backed up my iphone from my pc to an earlier backup from a year ago. Can I get the data back to the latest state?

Hi, I accidentally backed up my iphone from my pc to an earlier backup from a year ago. Can I get the data back to the latest state?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 7:08 AM

Do you mean you restored you iPhone from an older computer backup? If yes, do you also use iCloud to backup? If again yes, restore it to that backup. You can't "undo" a restore.

This support article has instructions on how to restore an iPhone or iPad from an iCloud backup -->

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 7:08 AM in response to AlexBlair70

Do you mean you restored you iPhone from an older computer backup? If yes, do you also use iCloud to backup? If again yes, restore it to that backup. You can't "undo" a restore.

This support article has instructions on how to restore an iPhone or iPad from an iCloud backup -->

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.