AirPods Pro find my

Hi recently bought my AirPods Pro 2nd gen this month 2 days ago they updated to a software called 6A299b and I been having problems with connectivity I reseted them and now find my does not work it says “AirPods setup incomplete” and still having connectivity issues

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 10:22 PM

Eronlion1 Said:

"AirPods Pro find my: Hi recently bought my AirPods Pro 2nd gen this month 2 days ago they updated to a software called 6A299b and I been having problems with connectivity I reseted them and now find my does not work it says 'AirPods setup incomplete' and still having connectivity issues"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address. So, pair there with your Mac: Set Up AirPods with your Mac and Other Bluetooth Devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 10:22 PM in response to Eronlion1

Eronlion1 Said:

"AirPods Pro find my: Hi recently bought my AirPods Pro 2nd gen this month 2 days ago they updated to a software called 6A299b and I been having problems with connectivity I reseted them and now find my does not work it says 'AirPods setup incomplete' and still having connectivity issues"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address. So, pair there with your Mac: Set Up AirPods with your Mac and Other Bluetooth Devices - Apple Support

AirPods Pro find my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.