Airpods completely not working

After resetting my AirPods because they wouldn’t charge right , I now have the problem of them not flashing white when holding the back button for 15 seconds. Before I reset them I also had the issue of no other color showing up besides orange, even when I disconnected then reconnected them. I have no clue what is wrong with them at this point, any tips?

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 7:40 PM

jamarion35 Sad:

"Airpods completely not working : After resetting my AirPods because they wouldn’t charge right , I now have the problem of them not flashing white when holding the back button for 15 seconds. Before I reset them I also had the issue of no other color showing up besides orange, even when I disconnected then reconnected them. I have no clue what is wrong with them at this point, any tips?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 7:40 PM in response to jamarion35

jamarion35 Sad:

"Airpods completely not working : After resetting my AirPods because they wouldn’t charge right , I now have the problem of them not flashing white when holding the back button for 15 seconds. Before I reset them I also had the issue of no other color showing up besides orange, even when I disconnected then reconnected them. I have no clue what is wrong with them at this point, any tips?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

Airpods completely not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.