Airpods Max extrem bug PROBLEM !!

If I take my Airpods Max out of the case they don‘t show any light. If I press both buttons amber mode blinks 3 times but after that there is no white light.

sometimes when I take them out, they just blink white for 1 min and after that no buttons react, no light, nothing. There is also no sound coming from them or any ANC. They‘re like dead. The only green light I see is when I plug them in.

I can‘t connect them, I can‘t reset them. I just got those headphones…

please help…

AirPods Max

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 1:49 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have any troubleshooting steps for you to take other than attempting a factory reset (but based on your symptoms, that likely won't work).

These headphones are incredibly problematic; borderline terrible. I'm on my third pair (replaced via AppleCare+) and they have gone bad too. Hopefully you can return them or at a minimum, get a new pair via AppleCare+.

And if you don't have AppleCare+, get it! It doesn't make the headphones "worth it" but it at least makes them somewhat bearable.

EDIT: if anyone DOES find this thread or comments before purchasing these headphones, all I can say is DON'T BUY THEM! They sound amazing, but they are not worth all of the hassle...more info about my situation here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Airpodsmax/comments/175yak8/goodbye_airpods_max/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2023 1:49 PM in response to parth_1724

Unfortunately, I don't have any troubleshooting steps for you to take other than attempting a factory reset (but based on your symptoms, that likely won't work).

These headphones are incredibly problematic; borderline terrible. I'm on my third pair (replaced via AppleCare+) and they have gone bad too. Hopefully you can return them or at a minimum, get a new pair via AppleCare+.

And if you don't have AppleCare+, get it! It doesn't make the headphones "worth it" but it at least makes them somewhat bearable.

EDIT: if anyone DOES find this thread or comments before purchasing these headphones, all I can say is DON'T BUY THEM! They sound amazing, but they are not worth all of the hassle...more info about my situation here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Airpodsmax/comments/175yak8/goodbye_airpods_max/

Airpods Max extrem bug PROBLEM !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.