why am i getting charged 7.56 when trying to use apple store

Every-time i’m trying download an app. The first thing comes up is viewing billing info where I need to place my password. Then goes to choose a card and I put my card info in. Then it tries to charge me 7.56 to my account. I don’t have no subscription around that price range.

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 6:30 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 6:30 PM in response to Lexi_245

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

why am i getting charged 7.56 when trying to use apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.