My charged and in range AirPods won’t show up in find my

I haven’t been able to track my AirPod Pros in Find My. They are charged and in range, and I’d rather fix this before I lose them. I’ve also tried forgetting them and reconnecting them — I’m not sure how to fix this. Any other tips?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 7:18 PM

serenaengq Said:

"My charged and in range AirPods won’t show up in find my: I haven’t been able to track my AirPod Pros in Find My. They are charged and in range, and I’d rather fix this before I lose them. I’ve also tried forgetting them and reconnecting them — I’m not sure how to fix this. Any other tips?"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 7:18 PM in response to serenaengq

serenaengq Said:

"My charged and in range AirPods won’t show up in find my: I haven’t been able to track my AirPod Pros in Find My. They are charged and in range, and I’d rather fix this before I lose them. I’ve also tried forgetting them and reconnecting them — I’m not sure how to fix this. Any other tips?"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address.

My charged and in range AirPods won’t show up in find my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.