Very loud miscalculations sounds on my iPhone

I have made multiple posts about this. My miscalculations sounds on my iPhone have been extremely loud. It stopped for a day, so I called the issue fixed. But now it’s back, and Siri, Lock Sounds, Typing, ect. have been been increasingly loud. I have The latest IOS version, which at the time is 16.6. Please help, as sometimes this even does it on silent.

Helpful info: I have reset my phone multiple times

My phones model # starts with an M, if you know what that means (I do, and if you don’t, please look it up).

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 9:04 PM

Johnnymm Said:

"Very loud miscalculations sounds on my iPhone: I have made multiple posts about this. My miscalculations sounds on my iPhone have been extremely loud.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Loud iPhone:

A. Get this Diagnosed by Apple:

You have a one year, out-of-the-box limited warranty with this. So, if you have AppleCare, or if it has been less than one year since date of purchase, then have Apple look at it. Apple might fix it free of charge, if found to be be faulty device. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options

B. A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 9:04 PM in response to Johnnymm

Johnnymm Said:

"Very loud miscalculations sounds on my iPhone: I have made multiple posts about this. My miscalculations sounds on my iPhone have been extremely loud.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Loud iPhone:

A. Get this Diagnosed by Apple:

You have a one year, out-of-the-box limited warranty with this. So, if you have AppleCare, or if it has been less than one year since date of purchase, then have Apple look at it. Apple might fix it free of charge, if found to be be faulty device. Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, it will be looked at and you'll be provided with your options

B. A Few Links that May Help:

Very loud miscalculations sounds on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.