My watch charges but only flashes the white apple logo and does not turn on

Does not turn on

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 3:28 PM

If your watch is charging but only flashing the white Apple logo, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.

First, try a force restart of your watch by pressing and holding both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. If this does not work, try connecting your watch to its charging cable and then force restarting it again.

If your watch still won't turn on after trying a force restart, it's possible that the battery may be drained or there could be a hardware issue with the watch. You can try leaving your watch on the charger for an extended period of time to see if it will charge fully and turn on.

If your watch still will not turn on after charging, you may need to contact Apple support or take your watch to an authorized service provider to have it checked for any hardware issues. They can run diagnostics on your watch to determine if there is a problem with the battery or any other hardware component that might be causing the issue.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 3:28 PM in response to vnl233

If your watch is charging but only flashing the white Apple logo, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.

First, try a force restart of your watch by pressing and holding both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. If this does not work, try connecting your watch to its charging cable and then force restarting it again.

If your watch still won't turn on after trying a force restart, it's possible that the battery may be drained or there could be a hardware issue with the watch. You can try leaving your watch on the charger for an extended period of time to see if it will charge fully and turn on.

If your watch still will not turn on after charging, you may need to contact Apple support or take your watch to an authorized service provider to have it checked for any hardware issues. They can run diagnostics on your watch to determine if there is a problem with the battery or any other hardware component that might be causing the issue.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

My watch charges but only flashes the white apple logo and does not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.