New Iphone 14 pro locks up regularly

I have had my new iphone 14 pro for a little over a month now and my phone locks up and becomes unresponsive every 2-3 days. The only new software that I have added is Reddit, but it was locking up before this. I need to restart the phone and then it works. I am up to date with my IOS.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 7:04 PM

Phil3270 Said:

"New Iphone 14 pro locks up regularly: I have had my new iphone 14 pro for a little over a month now and my phone locks up and becomes unresponsive every 2-3 days. The only new software that I have added is Reddit, but it was locking up before this. I need to restart the phone and then it works. I am up to date with my IOS."

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 7:04 PM in response to Phil3270

Phil3270 Said:

"New Iphone 14 pro locks up regularly: I have had my new iphone 14 pro for a little over a month now and my phone locks up and becomes unresponsive every 2-3 days. The only new software that I have added is Reddit, but it was locking up before this. I need to restart the phone and then it works. I am up to date with my IOS."

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

New Iphone 14 pro locks up regularly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.