Apple watch logo flashing

My apple watch first series trying to charge it for few hours now but it just flashing the logo

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 1:59 PM

flashing, spinning or steady  logo 

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support. 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support and or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 1:59 PM in response to Kimarenas

flashing, spinning or steady  logo 

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support. 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support and or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple watch logo flashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.