Apple device communication with router

I have an asus router and i set it up with a PC and now i have an Apple. The wifi works fine on all devices but when iwent to use the management function and none of my Apple products can communicate with the router. Oddly though they can display the IP addresses and MAC

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 2:50 PM

Bigpain wrote:

I have an asus router and i set it up with a PC and now i have an Apple. The wifi works fine on all devices but when iwent to use the management function and none of my Apple products can communicate with the router. Oddly though they can display the IP addresses and MAC

Check your router's users manual to see how to conect to the router's admin functions. Typically this is done using the devices browser to connect to the router admin page then typing in the router's admin password. What happens when you try to connect this way?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 2:50 PM in response to Bigpain

Bigpain wrote:

Check your router's users manual to see how to conect to the router's admin functions. Typically this is done using the devices browser to connect to the router admin page then typing in the router's admin password. What happens when you try to connect this way?

Apple device communication with router

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.