Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

every time my iphone 13 dies it tells me to restore it and wont turn on also my volume buttons and my power button hardly work i think its the device in general

my phone dies and takes me to the support apple thing i have to restore it in order for it to turn on and my power button works and then doesnt work same as the volume button its stuck on the restore thing

iPhone 13

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 9:23 PM

jbstxcks Said:

"my phone dies and takes me to the support apple thing i have to restore it in order for it to turn on and my power button works and then doesnt work same as the volume button its stuck on the restore thing"

-------

You're Stuck at the Restore Screen:

Go Here: If the Restore Screen Appears on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

It might be time for a new iPhone. But, before making that assertion, troubleshoot power...

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 9:23 PM in response to jbstxcks

jbstxcks Said:

"my phone dies and takes me to the support apple thing i have to restore it in order for it to turn on and my power button works and then doesnt work same as the volume button its stuck on the restore thing"

-------

You're Stuck at the Restore Screen:

Go Here: If the Restore Screen Appears on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

It might be time for a new iPhone. But, before making that assertion, troubleshoot power...

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

every time my iphone 13 dies it tells me to restore it and wont turn on also my volume buttons and my power button hardly work i think its the device in general

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.