I can't Unlock my iPhone from TFW

My phone was locked into a TFW 53.0 network which i don't even know as i tried to unlock it couldn't be unlocked cause i no longer live in UK it's kindly hard for me to use it please let me get help it's been around 7month without calling and messaging only chatting it's really embarrassing i wish apple had a privileges for unlocking all iPhones as it's their property. i really need help !

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 11:44 AM

Manzidallas wrote:

My phone was locked into a TFW 53.0 network which i don't even know as i tried to unlock it couldn't be unlocked cause i no longer live in UK it's kindly hard for me to use it please let me get help it's been around 7month without calling and messaging only chatting it's really embarrassing i wish apple had a privileges for unlocking all iPhones as it's their property. i really need help !
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b9feb4a8-24eb-4fbb-981a-8d4ace6f9079

Apple doesn't get involved with unlocking device from different phone carrier, that is your responsibility click here How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 11:44 AM in response to Manzidallas

Manzidallas wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b9feb4a8-24eb-4fbb-981a-8d4ace6f9079

Apple doesn't get involved with unlocking device from different phone carrier, that is your responsibility click here How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Sep 5, 2023 11:52 AM in response to Manzidallas

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Europe - Apple Support

You might find the above list useful.

"TFW" normally means Tracfone Wireless which is not a UK carrier but a US one, so I am confused as to how you used the phone in the UK unless you were purchasing a US International plan from TracFone. My understanding is TracFone does not sell phones that can be unlocked. You can bring your own phone but it won't be locked if you wish to use it with a different provider.

I can't Unlock my iPhone from TFW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.