Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Says my apple id isnt active but the account is still there how can i enable it

My apple ID say that it isnt active so i cant access icloud how do i regain access

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 3:11 PM

Hi KyBoy10K,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "My apple ID say that it isnt active so i cant access icloud how do i regain access"

We do not know which device model, or which operating system is installed, for the Mac or device you are using.

Seems you may just need to reset your Apple ID password to regain access to your account, and iCloud:

The above link gives the steps for how to reset your password using various devices.

More support if needed:

Apple ID support webpage (info. / support / contact):

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 3:11 PM in response to KyBoy10K

Hi KyBoy10K,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "My apple ID say that it isnt active so i cant access icloud how do i regain access"

We do not know which device model, or which operating system is installed, for the Mac or device you are using.

Seems you may just need to reset your Apple ID password to regain access to your account, and iCloud:

The above link gives the steps for how to reset your password using various devices.

More support if needed:

Apple ID support webpage (info. / support / contact):

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Says my apple id isnt active but the account is still there how can i enable it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.