iPhone 13 Pro Max data recovery

I recently forgot my passcode and I did factory reset of iPhone 13 Pro Max and unfortunately my iTunes backup also deleted what should I do to recover my iPhone data after factory reset please help me out to recover my previous photos data thank you

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 10:43 AM

sabeetarajput wrote:

I recently forgot my passcode and I did factory reset of iPhone 13 Pro Max and unfortunately my iTunes backup also deleted what should I do to recover my iPhone data after factory reset please help me out to recover my previous photos data thank you

IF no backup there is no data recovery If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 10:43 AM in response to sabeetarajput

sabeetarajput wrote:

IF no backup there is no data recovery If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

iPhone 13 Pro Max data recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.