Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Canceled my subscription and I didn't get any refund

I did canceled my subscription after two days of it and I didn't get any refund

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 8:51 PM

Refunds aren't automatic. If you cancel a subscription during the subscription period you are allowed to use the app until the subscription period ends.

If you think that you should get a refund, you will need to make that request from Apple directly.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 8:51 PM in response to Talal_xd0

Refunds aren't automatic. If you cancel a subscription during the subscription period you are allowed to use the app until the subscription period ends.

If you think that you should get a refund, you will need to make that request from Apple directly.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Canceled my subscription and I didn't get any refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.