Cannot access or recover my iCloud, I no longer have the associated number.

I forgot my password and I no longer have the number associated with that iCloud that I’m trying to get access to so I did the forgot password then it brought me to the two factor authentication and I longer have that number to receive the code so I pressed “didn’t get the code” option which brought up other options so I pressed “can’t use this number” and then it brought me to “start account recovery” it then had me enter that trust number I no long have and so I entered it it then brought me to “account recovery progress” and it gave me 2 options which was “done” or “other recovery options” and I pressed “other recovery options” then It brought ”confirm payment method” to help verify that this was my account so I entered my card information. It then brought me to “update phone number requested” We are evaluating your information

to determine when you will be able

to update your phone number.

By this time tomorrow. we'll

contact you at

"********************^@icloud.com To let you know when your wait time

will be complete. AppleSupport cannot reduce your wait time.You can check the status of your request at any time at

iforgot.apple.com.

and that is the iCloud I’m trying to access which makes no sense on how and why they are gonna contact me through that email when I can’t access it !!! Help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 10:55 PM

You will have to call the official Apple Support about that and let them check the situation. Only they can look into your personal settings, to find a possible solution.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

3 replies

Cannot access or recover my iCloud, I no longer have the associated number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.