iPad 10.2” on off cycling main board problem

Cycles on and off. It’s a main board component gone bad. They have schematic to find bad part? Philips electronics we had repairmen could find the bad part and replace. Most today not repair they swap boards. I’m very Disappointed in apples quality. I know our Philips wasn’t the best but I’m disappointed I paid enough for this tablet and done messed up.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 1:59 AM

If your iPad has a fault, you would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad - and you can explore your options to repair, exchange or replace the iPad as appropriate:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

If you have benefit of a current warranty or active AppleCare plan, the cost of repair/exchange may be at nothing, or a small service charge.

Alternatively, you might consider using Apple's mail-in repair service:

iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2023 1:59 AM in response to Tabletnotworking

If your iPad has a fault, you would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad - and you can explore your options to repair, exchange or replace the iPad as appropriate:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

If you have benefit of a current warranty or active AppleCare plan, the cost of repair/exchange may be at nothing, or a small service charge.

Alternatively, you might consider using Apple's mail-in repair service:

iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

iPad 10.2” on off cycling main board problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.