I haven't used an iPhone for a few months and now it does not connect to internet nor updates

So I have a kinda messed up iphone 11, the screen is a little messed up with some green lines but thats about it. I havent used it since probably march or april of 2023 and ive just now turned it back on since then, and it appears to be the same since i turned it off. LITERALLY. when i open the apps its all set to when it was last used datewise. like instagram, all my chats from april appear and it never updates and says it doesnt have internet connection. when i try connecting it to wifi, it connects but doesnt work even though my other phone works on the wifi. Im trying to log out of the apple id and log in to a new one but i cant log out because i don’t know the password and it wont let me reset it. I tried getting a code to the number i used and it wont send the code, ive tried going to settings and doing it there but it wont even load. i have no idea what to do and i dont have a macbook to try and use those methods so im pretty stuck rn. any help would be appreciated

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 12:50 PM

Start here.

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

I haven't used an iPhone for a few months and now it does not connect to internet nor updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.