Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having the worst time setting up my apple iphone 11. I never had this much trouble before. Whythe phone not connect to my wifi at home when all my other devices are running quite smoothly?

I bought a new IPHONE 121 yesterday and cannot in any way get it to connect to the internet at home when every one of my other devices operate well on high speed internet. I have never had this trouble with an Iphone before and I am about to go android! I have tested my router-it's ok; I have removed and reinserted the sim card...no luck.. Prior to that I think I reset the phone about a dozen times. It won't let me stop the restore on my icloud account. I can do absolutely nothing that I know of to get on my wifi or even on my other phone's hot spot. When I check the settings, it says, " an estimated 100 MB will be required to finish restoring your apps and data." I have tried to get into my icloud account and make some changes but no luck. The phone has been stuck like this for the last 24 hours. I even tried an alternate icloud account but, too late, the sim card didn't acknowledge it.

Any suggestions will be indeed welcome. My email is also available to tech support

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 3:32 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 5, 2022 10:09 AM in response to LD150

I also have had the same issues. I finally got it to work after having to call for support help. I've been using it for about a month now, but needed to reset it (factory) so I could retrieve info accidentally deleted. It NEVER has connected well to any wifi and is a lot more spotty with the SAME internet service (TW) I had with my old phone. I've tried resetting now 3 times, but my phone will not stay connected to my wifi, but as the other user stated, all of our other devices work just fine on it. I'm now partially loaded, so I'm not getting calls and I only have 2 messages so far. My apps are still trying to load and the device is constantly asking me for my appleid in settings.

I am having the worst time setting up my apple iphone 11. I never had this much trouble before. Whythe phone not connect to my wifi at home when all my other devices are running quite smoothly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.