Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11

I bought a new IPHONE 121 yesterday and cannot in any way get it to connect to the internet at home when every one of my other devices operate well on high speed internet. I have tested my router,I have removed and reinserted the sim card. I can't stop the restore on my icloud account. Settings, say, " an estimated 100 MB will be required to finish restoring your apps and data." The phone has been stuck like this for the last 24 hours.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 3:47 PM

Alikays wrote:

I bought a new IPHONE 121 yesterday

Well, that's amusing. Since the current model is iPhone 13, my guess is that the iPhone 121 will be issued by Apple in 2129, or 107 years from now.

Anyway, I will assume you bought an iPhone 11 based on your post's title.

An iCloud restore should be done with a well charged iPhone on strong Wi-Fi with no VPN and no Hotspot. Plug the iPhone in to power.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 3:47 PM in response to Alikays

Alikays wrote:

I bought a new IPHONE 121 yesterday

Well, that's amusing. Since the current model is iPhone 13, my guess is that the iPhone 121 will be issued by Apple in 2129, or 107 years from now.

Anyway, I will assume you bought an iPhone 11 based on your post's title.

An iCloud restore should be done with a well charged iPhone on strong Wi-Fi with no VPN and no Hotspot. Plug the iPhone in to power.

iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.