Logging into Apple ID on new phone if I don’t have access to other lost devices to receive verification code

So my previous phone has been stolen and I got a new one. The real issue here is that when I try to log in to my Apple ID on my new iPhone, it asks for a verification code from my old stolen iPhone which I don’t have, so I really need this Apple ID on my new phone. My current phone still isn’t logged in to the Apple ID, how can I successfully log into my Apple ID on this iPhone and regain my data?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 7:43 PM

Unfortunately, there’s no “Easy Button” here.

This is where you’d normally have the codes sent to one of your pre-designated “Trusted Numbers” which are described in detail here:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If these additional numbers were never setup … 😕

All other means to obtain your codes are outlined here:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2023 7:43 PM in response to Angel_Gw

Unfortunately, there’s no “Easy Button” here.

This is where you’d normally have the codes sent to one of your pre-designated “Trusted Numbers” which are described in detail here:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If these additional numbers were never setup … 😕

All other means to obtain your codes are outlined here:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Logging into Apple ID on new phone if I don’t have access to other lost devices to receive verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.