Battery drainage

I have recently purchased an iphone XR and i am a first time apple user. My battery drains too fast than it should yet the battery capacity is at 100% . The battery drains even when not in use. I really dnt know what to do because iv closed all background apps. I have also done a software update to version 16.5 . Im forced to charge the phone 2 to 3 times a day

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 3:19 AM

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 3:19 AM in response to zakithi197

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

Battery drainage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.