Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can't copy large files from iOS or iPadOS (iPhone or iPad) to my MAC since I upgraded to Ventura 13.5.2

Connecting my iOS device to USB-C port. Under the File tab, try to copy a 25 GB video file (use to work always before upgrading to Ventura 13.5.2) to my desktop, and it does not work. When attempting to copy a small file (a few KB) it works as expected.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 7:36 AM

Bahanzai wrote:

Connecting my iOS device to USB-C port. Under the File tab, try to copy a 25 GB video file (use to work always before upgrading to Ventura 13.5.2) to my desktop, and it does not work. When attempting to copy a small file (a few KB) it works as expected.

You can try shutting down and restarting both devices and try again...

no resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 7:36 AM in response to Bahanzai

Bahanzai wrote:

You can try shutting down and restarting both devices and try again...

no resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Can't copy large files from iOS or iPadOS (iPhone or iPad) to my MAC since I upgraded to Ventura 13.5.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.