Poor connection with iPhone 14

I hate iPhone 14!!! I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 and I have nothing but connection issues- very slow or goes into sos mode when my other phone connects!!! I need to know why! Very upsetting since this phone is expensive!

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 7:36 AM

I have iPhone 14 Pro Max and never have any connectivity issues. But I do live in an urban area, which a lot cell towers around me, wherever I go. Do you have connectivity issues everywhere you go or just in certain locations? Have you tried to set the Cellular option to LTE as opposed to 5G Auto, incase you live in an area with poor 5G service? Do you have Wi-Fi Calling turned on?

You might want to have your iPhone checked by Apple. You can schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar. Here's a link to help you --> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 7:36 AM in response to Jazzykim68

I have iPhone 14 Pro Max and never have any connectivity issues. But I do live in an urban area, which a lot cell towers around me, wherever I go. Do you have connectivity issues everywhere you go or just in certain locations? Have you tried to set the Cellular option to LTE as opposed to 5G Auto, incase you live in an area with poor 5G service? Do you have Wi-Fi Calling turned on?

You might want to have your iPhone checked by Apple. You can schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar. Here's a link to help you --> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Poor connection with iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.