a certain browser page does not fit on my Iphone

I use chrome browser and have a certain internet page that opens for me and it is way to big requiring to scroll left, right and up and down. Interestingly my business partner can open the site on his iphone and it fits perfectly. Other pages on the browser seem ok as far as I can tell. I have updated my iphone, chrome, and the zoom is turned off. Any help would be apprciated

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 8:30 AM

Okay, TB.

If it only happens using that "portal", as already suggested I recommend that you contact that software company developers team and explain your problem. They should be able to help you.

As far as Chrome settings, check them in Settings>Chrome, or contact Google and ask them.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 8:30 AM in response to tdb60

Okay, TB.

If it only happens using that "portal", as already suggested I recommend that you contact that software company developers team and explain your problem. They should be able to help you.

As far as Chrome settings, check them in Settings>Chrome, or contact Google and ask them.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Sep 9, 2023 7:56 AM in response to tdb60

App? What app? I thought you had problem with an internet website.

Well, if you're sure that your zoom is disabled in Settings>Display&Brightness and in Settings>Accessibility>Zoom, your business partner might have different settings in Chrome.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact that website/page admin and/or Chrome support team.

Regards

Giulio

Sep 9, 2023 8:22 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I am sorry for the confusion the website I am speaking of is internet based portal into a electronic medical record. The software company not the "app" states that the electronic medical record software does not run well on safari. The portal, which is what I am having trouble with, can use safari or chrome. Sorry for my miss leading confusion. The portal is where you can enter patient info as a patient and once it is reviewed it will be transferred to the EMR. I am looking for the chrome settings that would affect this, but not sure where they would be.

Thanks

TB

a certain browser page does not fit on my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.