why dies my iphone dusconnect when airplaying espn when commercisl comes up

Have to restart airplay each time there is a commercial!! I can work around it but requires getting out and restarting!! Watched a game on CBS Sports app last weekend with airplay and did not have this issue!! Have had this issue every time I have streamed a game with ESPN+ app!!

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 2:19 AM

How to contact a third-party app developer

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2023 2:19 AM in response to Soonerdog14

How to contact a third-party app developer

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

why dies my iphone dusconnect when airplaying espn when commercisl comes up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.