How do you delete all the email at once from an ipad

1. I have Over 31,000 emails on my iPad. How do I delete them all at once?

iPad Pro, 14

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 6:26 PM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2023 6:19 PM in response to Sunbringer

Greetings Sunbringer,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here.

It sounds like you're tackling a little spring cleaning on your inbox, and we're glad to help you expedite that process. Deleting multiple emails on your iPad should be a breeze, and you can follow the guidance here for that: Delete emails on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

From that site:

Delete multiple emails at once 

1. Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
2. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All. To select multiple emails quickly, swipe down through the checkboxes.
3. Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.

That article also mentions the following: "To delete a large number of emails, you might find it easier to use your email provider's website." With that in mind, it may be easier to pull up your email service providers website so that you can select a large quantity of emails at a single time and delete them all at once.

We hope this information is helpful!

Have a great day.

How do you delete all the email at once from an ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.