I'm unable to sign into iCloud

I can’t sign in to my iCloud account and I can’t update my software to 17.0.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 10:06 AM

iOS 17 has not been released yet, so there is not an option to update to that version. You can enroll in beta testing the new release, but information about doing that and problems associated with it are not allowed in these forums as there are special beta forums for these issues. It should never be done on your main device.

For problems signing into iCloud, it would depend on what errors you are receiving. It you have forgotten the password, you will need to follow these steps to reset your Apple ID Password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2023 10:06 AM in response to Naraz_nabi

iOS 17 has not been released yet, so there is not an option to update to that version. You can enroll in beta testing the new release, but information about doing that and problems associated with it are not allowed in these forums as there are special beta forums for these issues. It should never be done on your main device.

For problems signing into iCloud, it would depend on what errors you are receiving. It you have forgotten the password, you will need to follow these steps to reset your Apple ID Password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I'm unable to sign into iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.