The iPhone imei number on the box and the imei number inside are different.

I bought an iphone 14 pro max 512 GB phone on 26.08.2023 from the Alexandroupolis Public store in Greece. We did not open it there for tax free. We opened it in our country after passing customs. The phone inside is fake. Made in China. But the box is original. I contacted them. I went there again, but they didn't believe me. But I caught something today. I found that the warranty period in Apple support will end on 10 June 2024. Normally, the warranty starts with the invoice date. I bought the phone on 26 August 2023. My original phone in the box was lost and stolen. But I don't understand how it happens. And when there are public stores, they are not guilty at all. But I don't have my phone. I'm not stupid enough to report my own phone. Please help me.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 4:07 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 11, 2023 5:06 PM in response to HakanDilek

You bought the phone from a store that is not an Apple authorized reseller. Therefore the warranty started the day they purchased the phone from Apple, not the day you purchased the phone from Alexandroupolis.

Since you didn't purchase the phone from Apple or an authorized Apple reseller, there is nothing Apple can do for you, you will have to take up these issues with Alexandroupolis.

The iPhone imei number on the box and the imei number inside are different.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.