How to remove corrupted website on MacBook Air M2 Ventura

I am having problems on my mac with a website that previously worked normally. Now it seems to be somewhat corrupted and I have been unable to resolve the issue even after speaking with Apple Care who really was of absolutely no help. I have been to Safari Settings, Privacy and Websites,(Manage website data) removed all the cache, etc from these areas but the problem still persists. The issue is only on my Mac....I have the same site on a iPad and on this device everything is goo so the website itself is OK but the problem is only on my Mac. Is there some hidden area on a Mac where all esoteric data is kept that can be accessed and removed?? LJB

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 4:30 PM

nsurg2 wrote:

I am having problems on my mac with a website that previously worked normally. Now it seems to be somewhat corrupted and I have been unable to resolve the issue even after speaking with Apple Care who really was of absolutely no help. I have been to Safari Settings, Privacy and Websites,(Manage website data) removed all the cache, etc from these areas but the problem still persists. The issue is only on my Mac....I have the same site on a iPad and on this device everything is goo so the website itself is OK but the problem is only on my Mac. Is there some hidden area on a Mac where all esoteric data is kept that can be accessed and removed?? LJB

Try a different browser and compare your results...this would be telling.

—you can try launching Safari holding the Shift key down to clear Safari cache files and test...

—A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2023 4:30 PM in response to nsurg2

nsurg2 wrote:

Try a different browser and compare your results...this would be telling.

—you can try launching Safari holding the Shift key down to clear Safari cache files and test...

—A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

How to remove corrupted website on MacBook Air M2 Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.