Lost some of my notes …and do not have or cannot find the restore notes button help please?

My notes are missing from my notes folder - I used them today and now half are missing - how can I recover them? I cannot find a recover notes button

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 5:37 PM

Lke159 Said:

"My notes are missing from my notes folder - I used them today and now half are missing - how can I recover them? I cannot find a recover notes button"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Notes:

Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sync Through iCloud:

Look in iCloud settings or preferences on each device, and make sure that Notes is enabled. If it is, then disable Notes, and then enable Notes. See what happens when you open them on that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2023 5:37 PM in response to Lke159

Lke159 Said:

"My notes are missing from my notes folder - I used them today and now half are missing - how can I recover them? I cannot find a recover notes button"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Notes:

Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sync Through iCloud:

Look in iCloud settings or preferences on each device, and make sure that Notes is enabled. If it is, then disable Notes, and then enable Notes. See what happens when you open them on that device.

Lost some of my notes …and do not have or cannot find the restore notes button help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.