Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I had a whitish dot on the lower center of my iPhone screen. It went away when I touched it.

What was it and what should I do to prevent it from happening again?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 10:59 AM

Hi Rodavlas,

We'd like to get you some additional assistance with that issue. Please contact Apple Support, as they'll be in the best position to help further.

You may be able to reach Apple Support here: Get Support

Thanks!

5 replies

Sep 13, 2023 9:19 AM in response to Rodavlas

Hey Rodavlas,

From what you are describing, it sounds like the feature AssistiveTouch feature may be enabled.

Take a look at this article, Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, it has details about this feature and how you can turn it off. It also has a picture of what AssistiveTouch looks like on the iPhone's display. If this is not what you are seeing, and the white dot comes back reach back out to us.

Take care!

I had a whitish dot on the lower center of my iPhone screen. It went away when I touched it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.