Macbook Crashing Error

Hi there,

I have been running into an issue with my MacBook pro crashing - the black screen of death - and have been trying to figure out the reason behind it. I've attached the crash notes from when my computer restarted. If anyone can help me out, it would be fantastic!

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 3:29 PM

Refer to If your Mac restarts and a message appears - Apple Support. Follow all those recommendations, and if the Mac continues to experience kernel panics then contact Apple Support to evaluate it for a potential hardware fault: Official Apple Support.

The KP report implicates something is amiss with its file system, but that is extremely broad. If you have any external storage devices connected to that Mac, disconnect them. If the KPs were to subside that would be a good outcome.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2023 3:29 PM in response to TysonGo

Refer to If your Mac restarts and a message appears - Apple Support. Follow all those recommendations, and if the Mac continues to experience kernel panics then contact Apple Support to evaluate it for a potential hardware fault: Official Apple Support.

The KP report implicates something is amiss with its file system, but that is extremely broad. If you have any external storage devices connected to that Mac, disconnect them. If the KPs were to subside that would be a good outcome.

Macbook Crashing Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.