Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My App “no location found”

Why can’t I see my spouses location on my iPhone when we have separate Apple ID’s utilizing Find My App “people” from our iPhones and we are both saying it’s allowed to share our locations under Apple ID’s as well as indefinitely on the app.

We have both allowed permissions on each others iPhone and she sees my location fine but I cannot see hers??

Please help!

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2024 11:34 AM

I had the same problem. There is yet another spot where you have to share. It iss under Location Services / Share My Location / Share M Location. Once I turned that on, others could see me.

Similar questions

6 replies

Sep 14, 2023 12:19 PM in response to jayboy957

Hello jayboy957,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Could you please confirm if you were able to see your spouse's location in the past? If so, did anything recently change when this stopped working, such as getting a new device or updating software?

That info can help narrow down what could be causing this.

Also, could you please check the following locations and ensure that all settings are correct for sharing?

Settings > [Name] > Find My. "My Location" should show as "This Device and cellular Apple Watches" and "Share My Location" should be enabled.

Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > "Share My Location" should be turned on.

Hope this helps!

Find My App “no location found”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.