Instagram Call automatically goes off whenever i turn off my phone

Seems like this bug just appeared recently on 16.6.1, all my friends got the same issue. I cant call my favorite person thru the night

Thanks for anything that helps!

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 1:45 PM

trung_ Said:

"Instagram Call automatically goes off whenever i turn off my phone: Seems like this bug just appeared recently on 16.6.1: […]nothing was working man, i did all them stuffs

———-

Contact the Developer:

If an app is not working the contact the developer. It may be a bug on their end. You’ll find their Contact Us info in the app’s site of the App Store.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 1:45 PM in response to trung_

trung_ Said:

"Instagram Call automatically goes off whenever i turn off my phone: Seems like this bug just appeared recently on 16.6.1: […]nothing was working man, i did all them stuffs

———-

Contact the Developer:

If an app is not working the contact the developer. It may be a bug on their end. You’ll find their Contact Us info in the app’s site of the App Store.

Sep 13, 2023 9:57 PM in response to trung_

trung_ Said:

"Instagram Call automatically goes off whenever i turn off my phone: Seems like this bug just appeared recently on 16.6.1, all my friends got the same issue. I cant call my favorite person thru the night Thanks for anything that helps!"

-------

Troubleshooting Instagram Call App:

A. Disable a VPN: Are you using a VPN? If so, doable it. VPNs change you location (by changing your IP Address). So, too much may be being put on the app.

B. Restart your iPhone:

Having just installed this update, restart your iPhone. Go here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

C. Contact the Developer:

Being you are having issues with the app, contact the Developer. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app

s site fo the App Store.

Sep 14, 2023 2:12 PM in response to trung_

trung_ wrote:

Seems like this bug just appeared recently on 16.6.1, all my friends got the same issue. I cant call my favorite person thru the night

If you turn off your phone, all calls will end. That's the way phones work. If what you actually mean is that the call drops when the screen locks, that's a different matter. Try making sure that your phone is plugged in so that WiFi doesn't disconnect.

Note that you should not leave a charging phone on a soft surface such as bedding or pillows.

Instagram Call automatically goes off whenever i turn off my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.