Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Unable to receive Instagram notifications on my iPhone

Instagram does not notify at all on my iPhone 11 at all after I turned all the notifications settings on my iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:06 AM

Have you enabled Scheduled Summary?

Settings > Notifications > [Select the App that you are having trouble receiving immediate notifications]

See the pic below for a few examples. Please select immediate delivery.

2 replies

Apr 8, 2024 2:12 AM in response to sheu240

Hello everyone,

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 17.4.1. I have Instagram on it. Unfortunately, I don't get any notifications from Instagram. But if you send me a picture, I get a notification. But text, post, voice... No notification.

So I got in touch with Apple, and we reset all the settings, location & privacy, network settings.... all reset! Unfortunately, it still hasn't always worked.

But when I open my Instagram on other devices, everything works fine!

I have been searching the internet, Apple Support, Instagram Support for a solution for a few weeks now and have tested all options. Unfortunately, the problem still persists!

Does anyone have any ideas? Why do I get notification of picture from Instagram but no notification of text, voice,...?

Unable to receive Instagram notifications on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.