Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Apple TV problem

I can get Apple TV on my phone but not on my tv. Why? How do I fix this?

Apple TV HD

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 11:32 PM

1. Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support Find your Apple TV model number - Apple Support
  2. Or do you have a smart TV with the Apple TV app on it? If so, which model TV?
  3. Or do you have a third party external HDMI streaming device connected to your TV, that has the Apple TV app?

The TV will need a method to access the Apple TV app; that the the intended way to access the Apple TV+ service.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+, and more - Apple Support

Watch on supported smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 11:32 PM in response to Einaj

1. Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support Find your Apple TV model number - Apple Support
  2. Or do you have a smart TV with the Apple TV app on it? If so, which model TV?
  3. Or do you have a third party external HDMI streaming device connected to your TV, that has the Apple TV app?

The TV will need a method to access the Apple TV app; that the the intended way to access the Apple TV+ service.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+, and more - Apple Support

Watch on supported smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Apple TV problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.