How do I get the Apple TV to play on my TV?

I cannot get Apple TV on my screen of my TV

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 8:09 AM

What kind of TV do you have, where you wish to play Apple TV content on?

1. Select newer smart TVs may support the Apple TV app among their smart apps. Sometimes pre-installed, sometimes downloadable from the manufacturer’s on-device app repository.
  2. Unsupported TVs may connect an external HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, Chromecast with Google TV dongle, or select cable or satellite set-top boxes that support apps.
  3. As a last resort, one could try connecting your Mac, iPhone, or iPad to the TV with adapter and HDMI cable.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Watch on these smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2023 8:09 AM in response to Andersond1980

What kind of TV do you have, where you wish to play Apple TV content on?

1. Select newer smart TVs may support the Apple TV app among their smart apps. Sometimes pre-installed, sometimes downloadable from the manufacturer’s on-device app repository.
  2. Unsupported TVs may connect an external HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, Chromecast with Google TV dongle, or select cable or satellite set-top boxes that support apps.
  3. As a last resort, one could try connecting your Mac, iPhone, or iPad to the TV with adapter and HDMI cable.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Watch on these smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

How do I get the Apple TV to play on my TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.